Downers Grove Real Estate Agent Team
REALTORS Tracy Driscoll & Diane Crisp
We are Tracy Driscoll and Diane Crisp, a top producing real estate team with a combined 25 years of experience helping buyers and sellers in DuPage County. We will use our knowledge and expertise to make your real estate transaction as smooth as possible, and will do the same for anyone you refer to us. We offer exceptional service, a caring attitude, and solid advice. For us the most rewarding part of our job is being able to help people through one of the most important financial decisions that they will ever make. Our top priority is always our clients’ satisfaction. Our job – making sure that every transaction we are entrusted with is handled with the utmost care and professionalism. As our client you will feel like you are our only client, and our goal is that you are not merely satisfied with your service, but that you become an enthusiastic fan! Tracy currently lives in Downers Grove with her husband Ken and two children. Diane also lives in Downers Grove with her husband Bill and two children. We look forward to helping YOU with your next real estate transaction – just give us a call, or send us an email.
Tracy Driscoll and Diane Crisp
Platinum Partners Realtors – Downers Grove, IL
630.674.8320 (Tracy) [email protected]
630.842.8258 (Diane) [email protected]
Awarded 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Chicago Magazine 5 Star Professional -Team of Tracy Driscoll & Diane Crisp
Why Choose Downers Grove Real Estate Agents Tracy Driscoll & Diane Crisp?
If a REALTOR is only part time, how can they properly negotiate with someone who is out in the market looking and negotiating week after week?
In order to have knowledge of the Downers Grove real estate market, a REALTOR must always be involved. Agents who are seeing new listings every week will offer a great advantage to both buyers and sellers.
This is why you will want full-time Downers Grove real estate agents Tracy Driscoll & Diane Crisp.
Tracy and Diane are licensed real estate agents working full time on your behalf. Full service means that they are working for you whenever you are in need. Full-time real estate agents Tracy and Diane are best prepared to take on any problems that might come up during negotiations and inspections, as well as some that might happen after the purchase.
Downers Grove REALTORS Tracy and Diane are best equipped to advise you on offer price because they have seen many of the homes that have sold recently. This makes sense because they are fully committed to the Downers Grove real estate industry.
What Sets REALTORS Tracy and Diane Apart?
- Real estate team Tracy and Diane are Downers Grove real estate agents with passion, enthusiasm, and dedication. They are real estate agents that go the extra mile to get the best results, even when the going gets tough.
- Real estate agents Tracy and Diane are market savvy. They have consistent sales in the Downers Grove real estate market, which reveals Downers Grove market smarts that can save you money. Their knowledge is the key to your real estate success.
- REALTORS Tracy and Diane are real estate agents with creativity. They are able to write purchase offers that can excite the Downers Grove real estate seller and satisfy the Downers Grove real estate buyer.
- Because Tracy and Diane are knowledgeable, they can educate buyers of their risks and obligations to lenders in a market with tighter lending requirements.
- REALTORS Tracy and Diane are experienced and know the right questions to ask and have strong relationships with lenders that they know and trust.
- Downers Grove real estate agents know that there are many factors that can make a buyer who is hesitant reconsider; time, financing conditions, possibly offering personal property in the deal, and making property adjustments that aren’t costly to the seller but a time saver for the buyer. Real estate agents Tracy and Diane know that each situation is different. They know a list of motivators that can help sort out possible options that can keep a deal together.
- Tracy and Diane are tech savvy agents. They understand that most Downers Grove home transactions today, begin on the internet. That is why they utilize online resources to promote homes and themselves. One key online real estate marketing tool is the use of high-quality real estate SEO (search engine optimization).
- Tracy and Diane are not only a real estate team, but are team players in every aspect of their business. Only the best real estate agents have a network of real estate professionals at their disposal. That’s why Tracy and Diane have in their network photographers, inspectors, lenders, attorneys, stagers, etc…
- As full-time agents, Tracy and Diane have more than one client at a time which is no different than an experienced attorney or doctor. In order for them to be available for clients every day, they benefit by working as a team. While one may be busy during a long-running listing appointment, the other team member can field an important call concerning an offer on your property.
- Tracy and Diane are well respected among other Downers Grove real estate agents. Other agents like to work deals with agents that they respect, trust, and whom they like working with. Other real estate agents know that Tracy and Diane are professional and, consequently, like to work with them.
Downers Grove Real Estate Agents Tracy & Diane are Educated REALTORS
- Tracy – Bachelor’s Degree in Economics – The University of Wisconsin
- Diane – Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing – North Central College, Naperville
- Tracy & Diane are Graduates of the Floyd Wickman Sales Program
- Both are Certified Staging Consultants & Short Sale and Foreclosure Courses
Contact Real Estate Team Tracy and Diane Today for all of your Downers Grove Real Estate Needs!
Diane and Tracy were a fantastic team that helped us sell our wonderful starter home and buy our dreamy "forever" house. They were patient and helpful and very knowledgable of the current markets, zones, and neighborhoods. We would highly recommend them to anyone buying or selling.
Both Tracy and Diane are professionals. What a Team! They are very knowledgeable of the local market and offered several suggestions to sell my house. It sold in two days! They also publish an informative monthly news letter on the housing market and tips to help sell your property. It was a pleasure dealing with both Tracy and Diane.
Tracy and Diane helped me both with the sell of my old home and buy of the Redondo home. I was very happy with the special attention they gave me and all the hard work it took to sell my 100 year old home. Thanks to them both! I highly recommend them.
Tracy was responsible, accessible, and available throughout the sales process. She had good ideas about how to make the sale work and was very helpful with information which pertained to the specifics of how the house sold. She is also bright and positive and supported me through some of the more difficult moments of the sale. I enjoyed working with her and I know that the success of the sale owes a lot to her.
Diane and Tracy were very patient as we looked for our new home. They kept assuring us we would find a great place. And they were right. After we moved in, we had a problem, and Diane was there with help. We can only recommend them highly.
Diane & Tracy were excellent in representing Lynda & I in the marketing and sale of our Westmont home. Due to market conditions, it took awhile. But Diane & Tracy consistently were able to generate a steady stream of showings. Both Lynda and I would not hesitate to work with Diane & Tracy in the future! JG
Tracy and Diane were extremely helpful to us as we searched for a good investment property. We were particularly impressed with how they listened to our requirements and really showed us what fit our criteria. They also steered us away from properties that would not make a good investment. Their unselfish, honest and insightful recommendations meant they really cared about our long-term happiness. I would definitely work with them again and highly recommend them to friends and colleagues looking for a home to buy, rent or sell!
We were referred to Tracy from a close friend. In working with Tracy, we quickly felt comfortable with expressing our wishes in helping us find our first home as a family. However, what was exceptional about her qualities as a real estate professional is that she was not only astute as to the type of home she thought our family could grow into, but she was also very knowledgeable about the school districts, and the differences among the neighborhoods that made up the city we were looking in. She brought up issues such as schools, real estate taxes, and everyday neighborhood life that helped us make our decision to buy the home we have. She was always responsiveness to our calls and emails, and was also hospitable when it came to bringing additional family members to see homes with us. And when it came to the purchase process, she made sure we were prepared right up to the closing (i.e. inspectors, home insurance, etc) so we never felt as though something had fallen through the cracks. Even after the purchase, she continued to help us find people in the area that can help with certain type of repairs or home maintenance. We were lucky to meet her. We highly recommend you to meet Tracy and Diane - they will not disappoint.
We had a wonderful experience with Tracy and Diane. They helped us with really great ideas and answered our questions about the process from beginning to end. I would definitely work with them again.
We first met Tracy when we were out looking at homes for sale that we had located. Tracy asked if we had an agent, which we did not, so she offered to assist us. She was not pushy, she simply explained that she knew the area well and would be happy to discuss what we were looking for in a house. Tracy was our main point of contact, but when we still hadn't decided and Tracy was planning on being out of the office, she made sure that Diane knew what we were looking for and explained that Diane would be available to assist us in any way that Tracy was. Tracy and Diane helped us find a house that was not only within our price range, but in the area we were looking to move with a number of requirements (close proximity to the train, easy freeway access, bathroom in the master bedroom, etc). The only reason we give four starts for negotiation skills is that once we finally decided on a house, it was new construction, so there was little negotiation (as such we were unable to see the full range of skills that Tracy and Diane have in this area). Tracy and Diane made sure that we understood the requirements in the state of Illinois and all the little nuances and laws. In addition, they were with us through the whole process and continue to keep in contact with us even to this day.